Storytelling is a primary requisite for Leadership
Even though we all tell stories from our early childhood, when it comes to consciously telling stories, we get stuck. This is a major problem because Stories are the way humanity has communicated from the earliest of times.
``In The WHY of Storytelling`` workshop, we have applied our experience and expertise in Design Thinking to make the process of Storytelling easily adaptable through a clear understanding of its various elements.
We look forward to your participation in the workshop to make it invaluable to all through your inputs.
The workshop's objective is to identify the elements and process of graduating from a ``GOOD`` to ``A GREAT`` Storyteller.
1. Learn how to be memorable, confident and relevant so that you are heard.
2. Streamline content through stories and save time in presentations.
3. Inspire colleagues, upstage resistance to an idea and coax action.
4. Overcome difficulties with getting your message heard and decisions made.
5. Time tested Tips that work.
6. Participant Storytelling mini session with Peer and Trainer Developmental Feedback.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Certification has been designed to benefit both novice and experienced professionals across diverse functions and industries. Senior business executives and functional leaders, HR, NGO and nonprofit leaders, and any individual who has the responsibility, through public speaking and presentation, to offer an account of who they are, or their strategies and decisions, or where they hope to lead will find the program invaluable.