Labour law is a broad area of law that covers every aspect of employment including recruitment to exit, pay, benefits, working conditions and relations between union and management. Through participation of government machinery, it ensures that the interests of the working classes are protected without any exploitation by the employers.
Since the adoption of “New Economic Policy” in the year 1991 by Government of India, the Indian Economy has undergone a sea change in the employment conditions and the Judiciary has also noticed this change. Consequently, there are many amendments that are brought in the labour laws and judiciary has also recognized the need to interpret the laws that shall take care of the working classes as well as the progress of the industry. In order to bring the simplicity and create enabling conditions for the development of business, the New Labour codes introduced by the Government of India is awaiting implementation. With the changing scenario, it has become imperative that the employers should keep themselves abreast of these developments.
Cyberoism has taken a due cognizance of the requirement of the industry and professionals and is organizing a four hours of labour law certification program which would be a great value addition for the business and professionals. This program shall armour you with the up-to-date knowledge of labour laws, significant standards of the statutory compliances and latest judicial trends.
1. Recent Development in the Labour Policy of Government of India.
2. Key trends in the development of various labour laws in India.
3. Coverage and key features of important labour laws.
4. Significant province of the labour law and important compliance standards.
5. Important aspects of Interpretation of laws.
6. Case Studies – Important Judgments vis-à-vis Practical Challenges of the organizations.
7. Consequences of non-compliance of Labour Laws.
8. Brief introduction to the new Labour Codes.
9. Q&A Session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Human Resource and Legal professionals, Factory Managers, People Managers handling teams, members of Legal Departments, Compliance Specialists etc.
100 % Virtual on Google Meet
For Bulk participation or to avail early bird discount offer Write to us at email@example.com or Call us on 9560128164 , 9717291464