Equipping employees with the right skills and knowledge is critical in today's competitive business environment, but it is especially important. This online certification takes you from building a targeted L&D strategy to putting it into practice by building the learning culture and landscape within your organization.
In this process, you will identify key learning needs, analyze skills gaps and use analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions. Lastly, you will immerse yourself in coaching skills and learn how managerial to set up coaching programs.
1. What Learning and Development is and how it can support the achievement of organizational objectives
2. Design, set up, launch and implement a new L&D intervention from scratch in your organization
3. Best practices in building a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a L&D professional
4. Training Need Analysis/ Training Calendar
5. ROI of Trainings
6. Choose the best L&D method through the discussion of their pros and cons
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
● L&D Manager, Functional Consultants
● Regional Training Managers
● Senior Trainers, OD Managers
● L&D Principals, L&D Heads
● Training specialists, Freelancers
● Operation Managers, DGM-Training & Development
● CFO, Corporate trainers, senior executive-training
● E-learning Specialist, Lead Trainer & Coach
100% ON GOOGLE MEET
For Bulk participation or to avail early bird discount offer Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 9560128164 , 9717291464