The AWS Technical Essentials Workshop provides an introduction to critical AWS services and their common applications. The workshop covers essential AWS concepts such as compute, database, storage, networking, monitoring, and security.
Participants will gain practical experience working in AWS through hands-on exercises. By attending this workshop, you will deepen your understanding of AWS services and be better equipped to make informed decisions about solutions that align with your organization's business requirements.
1. Describe terminology and concepts related to AWS services.
2. Navigate the AWS Management Console.
3. Articulate key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (1AM).
4. Distinguish among several AWS compute services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, Amazon Elastic Container Service ( Amazon ECS) and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes service (Amazon EKS).
5. Understanding AWS database and storage offerings, including Amazon Realtional Database service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Simple Storage service (Amazon S3).
6. Explore AWS networking services
7. Access and configure Amazon CloudWatch monitoring features.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers.
2. Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS.
3. SysOps administrators.
4. Solutions architects.
Rs. 2999 only
100% ON GOOGLE MEET
For Bulk participation or to avail early bird discount offer Write to us at email@example.com or Call us on 9871214564 , 9717291464.