Managing a Remote Workforce is an engaging session that will help managers develop the competencies of a remote leader, and strengthen and enhance the productivity of their remote workforce.
Managing remote employees can also lead to more flexible, dynamic teams that aren’t tethered to a specific physical location in order to do their jobs. This means you can hire and build teams with people based all over the world. This can boost employee satisfaction and retention, too, when hiring people who prefer remote work to going to a traditional office.
The session will focus on the following Learning Objectives:
1. Manage the changing business environment
2. Manage & influence your remote workforce
3. Imbibe the art of goal setting & delegating tasks
4. Provide constructive feedback & mentor your remote teams
1. Remote Workforce Management
2. Goal Setting & Delegation
3. Giving Constructive Feedback Remotely
4. Mentoring the Team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program can be attended by any professionals, Leaders, Team Managers, Senior Management, HOD’s etc. who all are working remotely or are using hybrid models.
100% ON GOOGLE MEET
For Bulk participation or to avail early bird discount offer Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 9560128164 , 9717291464